Oi. it's been a few, eh?
So, some key questions from trivia night:
1) We've used the Gregorian calendar since 1700something.. what did we use before?
2) What country contains 8 of the 10 highest mountains in the world?
3) Rome was built on how many hills?
4) What year was hamburger helper introduced?
5) Who holds the most men's singles tennis titles at 109?
And a few I did not get:
1) What NY Islanders goalie was the first NHL goalie to score a goal?
2) What year did Jack win his last golf championship?
3) What 1980's band's name means "new fashion" or "fast fashion"?
4) What two manufacturing companies sponsor the Nascar truck series?
5) What French Engineer built the Suez Canal?
answers at 11...