This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20010814   

Michael considered fate at 12:47   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The Ale House charges cover on weekends (or at least fridays) we discovered, much to our general unhappiness. $3 no less, what the hell do they think this is? Needless to say it was *not* worth it. The strangest part is that on Friday there were all of two "girls" in the place, although perhaps many females, yet on Monday there were uncountable cuties. Maybe it's just not a weekend place, I guess. Can't be sure.

On Mondays I go down there in my camo and drink pbr for $1.50 a pint. The bartender is a ridiculus cutie, although only seen on Mondays to date so I give her a dollar tip per. I think this is overly generous, but I have been noticing a general trend towards buying beer for girls/tipping cute bartenders in lieu of actually making intelligent and/or thoughtful conversation. This general trend seems to apply to older men wearing mostly short "jimmy buffet-esque" shorts and flip flops who are attempting to pick up women (er.. girls) less then half their age. The bartender is single. No, I didn't ask but our friend Deborah asked.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: