This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20010827   

Michael considered fate at 15:04   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Damn if this isn't a cool pic, hm?

Anyhow, roommate #3 has moved out and after a week of interviews we settled on a new gal. Just as we'd finished calling all the respective live-ins to let them know we filled the place we find out that the new gal can't afford the place and isn't coming afterall. Back to the drawing board on that one. My truck wouldn't start at lunch today. I had to call Mark and borrow his car... on the day I was heading to the DMV to register my new car, coincidence?? Anyhow, let's hope it's just out of gas; which would serve me just fine for driving everywhere on 'E'.

Oh my, aren't Mondays grand?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: