This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20010808   

Michael considered fate at 13:27   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
i'm sick of being inundated with images of cute/hot/beautiful/sexy women/girls everywhere I go ~ why do advertisers think they can tempt me into buying a webcam or a spycam or a wireless phone or a poptart simply because they have some chick sitting next to the product ~ why ~ because they can and i will ~ well not me cause I'm a cheap bastard but the collective me: the we ~ please stop doing that.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: