This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20010821   

Michael considered fate at 12:45   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Oh my... it's been awhile, eh? Well I finally *did* get a car. I paid too much, probably. There are many things wrong with it, probably. It's older with lots of miles on it which is a definite indicator that it will fall apart next week, probably. My friend asked me why I'm so pessimistic and I couldn't really tell him why. I do it with women, too. On the other hand the car rocks for the time being, despite it's many fading sunspots... It's red though and I'm bound to get a speeding ticket or two or three or.. ugh.. there I go being pessimistic again. Anyone have a good idea for a name for my new toy? Probably a girls name for this one I imagine. Also, what about a name for my new 'puter: a AMD Athlon 1.2g 266FSB, 256mb, 30g and 7g HDs, 16x CDRW, 6x DVD. Suggestions? email me.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: