This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20010810   

Michael considered fate at 13:13   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So it's friday which means I should expect to find the weekly offering of donuts and bagels from the company in the kitchen... but do I? No, I find only a plate of donuts - no bagels or cream cheese to speak of. And as long as I'm on it, who gets pizza today? The programmers? No, course not, it's the tech support people who are treated... for whatever reason. Nevermind that we got pizza last week, what about this week?? We get nothing!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: