This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20010814   

Michael considered fate at 12:46   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Still no car. It would appear I am stuck with the Honda wagon although my parents are taking their time in purchasing a new vehicle so I am still driving the truck. Ahh the truck. I have so much love for it yet I fear it is on it's last legs. Like a good friend who was fetched many sticks, chased many rabbits, I feel it may be time to send her to a better place where all the gas is super-unleaded, oil changes come once every 2,000 miles, and 4x4s really do play polo on the white cliffs of Dover.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: