This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20010808   

Michael considered fate at 10:39   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Well, welcome to a new day.
Thus begins the reign of terror.
Great. Wonderful.

I'm in a particular pissy mood today because of my own inability to do anything when I say I'm going to. I've been meaning to purchase a computer case for weeks now and I have yet to get around to it. This mainly means that I have a bunch of silicon and metal that is of no immediate use to me instead of an actual computer. This means our software development is stalling, my digital photography collection is stagnating, and my complete lack of music creation is draining me. Do you have a computer case? Send it to me. Actually, I did get one.. I just haven't paid for it yet.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: