This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20010813   

Michael considered fate at 16:38   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Yeah.. they charged me. But they did make one mistake: they had a 1-800 number on their credit charge so I dialed them right up and told 'em what I thought of them. Funny, they never mentioned anything about me not being able to cancel... which they certainly told me about in the original phone call. Bloody bottom feeders. I just feel bad for the poor saps who can't say no to this crap. I got sucked in but at least I was able to crawl out unscathed. Well.. That is if they actually refund me in "3 to 5 business days" like they promised.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: