This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020114   

Michael considered fate at 16:12   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Well, isn't this strange?

I always find the writing I do to be a hell of a lot more interesting (and more bearable as well) when it's been forever since I've read it. Reading my stuff a year later is like opening a good book and reading the prologue and getting really excited by it.. then realizing there isn't any book; it's just a prologue. Bummer.


Course, reading my writing just after I've written it makes me feel like a pile of garbage. Specifically a stinky pile of garbage with nothing good to say. This is most likely the reaction most people share and I will keep that in mind in the future.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: