This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020222   

Michael considered fate at 13:50   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The other day I had an anxiety attack, I think. I'm not sure.. it's not like I have them every day so I guess I wouldn't know one if it came up and introduced itself... but.. this one was quite impolite and kept starring at me from across the room. Everytime I looked over it refused to make eye contact with me and it would pretend it didn't know me. When I got up to go to the bathroom I think it was talking about me to it's friend, but I can't be sure...

hell if I know.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: