This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020228   

Michael considered fate at 13:54   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So I was looking for a picture of my cat, Ek, on the internet. She's a really dumb and stubby little Maine Coon cat who drools when you pat her. I figured out this concept, you see: They tell me there is lots of stuff on the internet, and hell, by this point you can find just about anything, so why not my cat? Armed with all the information I could find (the name of my cat) I dove into The Online(tm). The first picture [ek-1.jpg] I found didn't exactly look like her but I suppose it could be a cross section of some cancer tumor in her pancreas or something.. Except that there is hebrew all over it and I know she isn't jewish so I'm awful suspcious about that one. I also found this one [Ek.GIF] which definitely made me wonder who was confusing Evil Knievel with my cat. I immediately sent an email off to the purveyor of the website informing them that they were sadly mistaken. Perhaps it was a humour site and I was missing the point. Nonplussed with results so far, I gave it one last go. The last picture [ek.gif] I found was the most satisfying.. This is clearly my cat. Having successfully completed my proof-of-concept I can state clearly and without a doubt in the world that I'm always right.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: