This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020227   

Michael considered fate at 14:30   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Taxes are a wonderful thing... if you happen to get them back. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd much rather them never take my money at all... but, if it's the way things have to be then it's the way things have to be. This year, however, being the laze I am I only worked for half a year. This is an added bonus when filing taxes cause, go figure, I didn't make as much as they thought I would (had I worked a whole year). Therefore I'm getting it all back, baby. Next up: the State. We'll see how I fair there later.
Notes: Did you move?? Then claim some moving expenses you ninny! Did you go to school and are you claiming as an independant?? Then claim tuition expenses you ninny! Don't let them take you for more than they ought to.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: