This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020314   

Michael considered fate at 11:04   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Some bad news:

a) Alison was gone for awhile... London, SXSW, etc, so not much going on there for the last few.

b) Ernie took down his comments system. Something about people abusing it, although I never saw anything. He was probably deleting posts from some nazi gay basher, I dunno. Too bad really cause it was oft entertaining stuff... the other comments.. not the bashing.. not that there was bashing.. I'm just hypothosizing. I think I just spelt hypothesizing wrong.

c) sp1nk.. umm.. can't even remember her name. But a couple interesting comments about California there.. but otherwise the photos she chose to put up are.. um.. boring? A couple interesting tree shots.. but otherwise...


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: