This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020516   

Michael considered fate at 15:45   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Well I'm so happy I have no comments, since I am too lazy to check 'em anyway.

So I'm thinking I might have one of the better jobs in the world. I should stop complaining.
* I can drink on the job, sometimes get drinks for free.
* I come in whenever I feel like it.
* I surf the web like a giant santa cruz spiderman.
* I eat free cereal, drink free coffee, and enjoy free baseball tickets

so why am I still complaining? Some say money ain't everything but it is _some_ of it. Lack of responsibility, as well, only goes so far. One's ability to ooze, as I call it, is very important in life. If you can't ooze then you can't do nothing all day. You can't sit in front of the tv and veg out. And that is no way to go about life, not oozing.. BUT.. when it comes to a job.. it shouldn't allow you to ooze too much or it will make off the job oozing that much less enjoyable. (Plus, on the job oozing is more fun when it's illicit).


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: