This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020618   

Michael considered fate at 14:49   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Note to self -

When hard boiling eggs in microwave, don't. It makes a nasty mess, can cause heart attacks, and microwaves suck butt anyway. Microwaves are the epitome of all that is wrong with the world and technology today. Microwaves increase efficieny, speed cooking time, and generally make food taste like plastic. Are you keeping up here? The world is goddamn efficient enough. We don't need no stinkin microwaves. If I wanted plastic food I'd visit my 3 year old cousin. If I wanted efficieny I'd have a hybrid. I don't. And you know... Johnny Knoxville and Vince Vaughn really do look a lot alike


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: