This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020826   

Michael considered fate at 12:40   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Last time my car broke down I was 2 hours from home in a light drizzle in a convience store parking lot. My friend was driving the car. All the oil fell out onto the ground, so needless to say I couldn't limp home. My car never breaks in a way that allows me to limp home. When it breaks, it breaks good.

This drizzly Saturday - the same day and weather when it broke last time - I was only an hour from home, but it still managed to break in such a way that I could not limp home. I'm sure it will cost me a fine lump of cash to get it fixed.. It's the way things work.

Oh, and my motorcycle's battery finally died.. So I had to get that charged.

Oh, and my brand new hiking shoes were kind enough to give me blisters the first time out with them.

*sigh*



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: