This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020806   

Michael considered fate at 11:00   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Okay. Maybe I should have a little baby britcoal blog-a-thon all by myself? Okay. That's the plan.

So upwards and onwards. Some things I have learned about motorcycles:

Ducati's rock. Even if they are a bit pricey and expensive to fix and, as more than one biker has put it, are torture racks.

Insurance sucks. Sucks so bad it hurts. ONE frickkkkin ticket in 7 years and I gotta pay $240 more a year?!? A YEAR? That's almost a dollar a day you blood sucking bastards. And let's not get started on motorcycle insurance. 12 month policy?? I live in MAINE you mother f'ers. I can barely ride 5 months of the year let alone 12!

Oh, and that red streak on I-95 the other day? That wasn't deer guts....


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: