This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020806   

Michael considered fate at 10:44   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So, secretly hidden at the top of your web browser sneaking into your brain is the title The Bruce Springsteen Fan Page Sneaky bugger. Thought I wouldn't notice.

So. The question of the day is "How many days in a row could you get away with doing nothing but playing nethack at work? 2 days? 3 days? I'm going with 4 myself, but I think the only reason I would have to stop is my own burning guilt. Everything looks *Soooo* boring now.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: