This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20020924   

Michael considered fate at 14:23   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So should I go buy a bagel or wendy's with my winnings?

I'm thinking bagel..mmmmmm.. toasted with butter but i'm wondering at it's appetite-killing potential. I'm not sure it can cut it. Plus, as wretched as fast food is I am convinced it has completely crushed all other forms of order-to-go food out there when it comes to sheer volume-to-money ratio.. Especially with this 99cent menu craze.. fast food is damn cheap and .. well.. it tastes good enough, considering... even if it does make you feel like a deep fat fried strudel covered in grease by the time you're done.

Thoughts?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: