This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021023   

Michael considered fate at 10:41   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
My pirate name is Captain Crook, though not assigned by any website. It is an endearment assigned by dear old Karl.

This is some bits from cobain's diaries/letters and interesting and I provider it here, for my friends, because I like my friends and want them to enjoy at least interesting (if not happy) things.

Also. More stuff. If you happen to be at a computer tip-tap-typing away for awhile (say, 18 minutes and 41 seconds) then you should do so while listening to this bit from the CBC show Quirks & Quarks. It is about downloading a human mind onto silicon. It is interesting. It is here.

I saw Igby Goes Down last week. Did I mention that? It sort of
seemed like it was trying to copy American Beauty and the Royal
Tennenbaums at the same time. But worth a watch.

I drank all weekend like a fish in a tank - except I was drinking through my mouth, and it was beer, and I wasn't using it to breath. Icehouse to be exact, that fine brew from the Plank Road Brewery. Such a picturesque scene they paint on the label. Too bad more beers don't do that. I also drank orange juice, mountain dew, and stoli out of a big plastic tub.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: