This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021006   

Michael considered fate at 19:18   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
With more energy of anyone I know she smiles and jumps up and changes the song. It's been playing for 20 seconds and she's gotten all she can from it. Just as quickly she is slouched, glass propped precariously near her shoulder. Do I mind? Am I going to judge her for being her? She needs to know. She begs. She apologizes. She doesn't care what I think, I can go fuck myself. She doesn't care what anyone thinks, she does what she wants. Sometimes wishes she was never born at all. Because nothing really matters..


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: