This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021107   

Michael considered fate at 10:33   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Ross is .. well.. mostly no longer in general.

For whatever unexplained reason he has dropped off the face of the earth (mostly). He has contacted me about Thanksgiving plans though he has given no explaination for his departure from the online world. Perhaps someday he will return. Until then..

I would like to apologize for the lack of comment counts. That is to say, you can not see whether there are any comments or not unless you actually click on comment links, and that is a shame and it hurts me.. But, alas.. What can you do? I am still on the scene and will try to do my best to correct the problem.

(I would have put all this in a comment, but then how would anyone know it was there)


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: