This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021115   

Alex considered fate at 15:44   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
This is the kind of picture I think you would like. In fact, I saved this picture exactly thinking of you. In fact, you should print out this picture and hang it on your wall. I have two thundercats pictures hanging on my wall at home. I printed them on photo quality paper that I stole from lab. What now.

Yeah, it was mostly the Ts that I was trying to prompt to write . . . because I seldom hear from them. But the general traffic has just slowed to a near standstill these days.

what's the difference between posting, and posting and publishing?

sorry to hear that you're sick. on monday, when you get your wisdom teeth out, you're going to wish that you weren't. you'll wish that the sickness would have already played out to its logical conclusion. hee hee!

BTW I don't know where the fuck Joy is. But if you see her, you could always send her my way . . .


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: