This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021122   

Michael considered fate at 14:10   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Well, they did indeed knock me out, drug me up, and yank my teeth. Since you're not supposed to eat or drink anything, water included, for 8 hours before the surgery the last solid food I ate was a tuna sandwich on Sunday evening. Right after the surgery I drank a milk shake but quickly puked it and a lot of blood up. Since then I've consumed about 2 litres of ginger ale, a few cups of cranberry juice.. and that's it. I attempted a piece of pizza today, 4 days after the surgery, but I still can't completely close my teeth together so that was a disaster.

On another note Sugarloaf is being so charitable this week, it's opening, by offering $20 lift tickets if you bring three cans of non-perishables. Wow, isn't that great? Of course, they don't mention that only 2 of the 15 lifts are operating and only 4 trails out of 129 or open.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: