This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021212   

Michael considered fate at 19:55   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
After reading this crap from cnn about e-panhandling I figure I should get into the game. But I am also too embarassed to beg openly on the internet, no matter how anonymous.. So, I propose:

Good Ideas For $1.

That's right. I will sell you a good idea for one U.S. Dollar. If you are picky about the nature of your good idea, you shouldn't bother buying one - but I do guarantee the idea to be good, solid, and well thought out. If good doesn't sound like enough for you, you can get a great idea for $2.

Payments accepted through paypal. Send the cashola to removespambritishcoal@removespamyahoo.com ( you should remove the references to removespam first, of course. I hate web bots snatching my email )


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: