This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021202   

Alex considered fate at 22:58   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Dude, that's a great name for my band . . . "Schwartz and 40 skinheads." "Alarm Kids" might be nice too. It's got a nice ring to it. How do you find the time to write so fucking much? Yeah, my website has been watered down. My website is watery. But at least there's a little sarcasmic note to those that shut me down. Oh well.

You know what? I have beome increasingly knowlegeable about current events lately. I've been taking it pretty seriously. The political apathy in our country is pretty disheartening, and I think there are only two main hurdles. One is satisfaction with the status quo. One is low percieved efficacy. The problem is, how to fight these things? #1, if someone doesn't care about the problems, are they really going to listen to you when you tell them they should care. #2, What with Mr. Global Market Economy having a hand in the pocket of every politician on the globe, the low percieved efficacy is probably because people have low efficacy. When the government is run by corporations, what does it matter who is in the government?

But, this is not to excuse people from not voting. Just a tricky link in the chain.

I left this half done on my computer. Now I worry that my advisor saw the reference to the incident. Fuck. I gave my neighbor a jar of cranberry sauce tonight. She said we have met twice, but I never remember meeting her. She's pretty odd.

Your list is pretty good.

All i ever wanted, all i ever needed is here in my arms. Words are very unnecessary they can only do harm.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: