This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021203   

Alex considered fate at 21:45   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Dude. This is certainly true about being not wrong. You would have been very proud during my meeting with my supervisor circa website scandal. I said, even though I understand this is not the way I am seen by the dept, that doesn't mean that I am not this way. Pretty vague, I know, but you get the point. I defended my, admitedly strange, sense of humor. I felt bad for a while, but I think it was the right thing to do.

Dude. I read allthegirrrlshateher last night. It is very bizarre. I also read the other day about how most weblogs are posted by males. interesting, eh?

To live life with minimal guilt is good. Guilt is very unhealthy. Just ask mr. olympia sports stabbing man.

Farquad. Hee hee.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: