This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021204   

Alex considered fate at 07:20   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm done. It's ass, and you can read the whole thing on MY FUCKING blog. ha. that's right. Who needs your stinking ass piece of shit blog. This is Michael derogation. I will never again spend this much time on a paper this bad. YOU HEAR ME??? I wrote to the girl at bluishorange. She's pretty cute. Why does she write so much? I don't like her writing style; it seems forced. Do I not understand the whole point of this thing? Is there something wrong with me?

Who reads this? I want a counter on my website. I want to know who comes there. I left a message for Shari Edelson on my main page. We used to sit next to each other on the bus. We used to talk about how stupid kids were (in 7th grade), and how they just asked each other out to be cool, and how it didn't mean anything, and how they were all so dumb. And then one day, she asked me out. right there on the bus. I said yes, of course. I was terrified. I didn't really know what it meant. I never did anything about it. I feel pretty bad about that, because she was a real nice girl, and then later she was pretty serious into drugs, and then later I didn't see her very often. I wish I knew where she was. So, dude, did you know that I really am going to burlington? that that's for real . . . thanks, cause you're the best buddy any guy could ever have. I don't understand. Yes, this is kind of like an email, except that eveyone can read. Is that not what one does on a blog? are you going to send me an angry email? revoke my blogging rights? I am tired to the point of incoherence. But it feels good to be here writing of my own free will, without that fucking paper hanging over my head. I never actually got too stressed about it. Perhaps I might have done a better job. Earlier I was talking to Andy the janitor, and all of a sudden, he was really small, just like used to happen to me sometimes when I was watching TV in my old house in LI, and I realized what it is. What happens when I see everything small. It's when my 3D processor shuts off. All of a sudden, I'm processing everything as if it was in 2D, which means that the same person I was processing as big but far turns into very close but small. Botice that I don't really percieve him as looking different; it's just a persective thing.

Goodnight. For fucks sake.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: