This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021203   

Alex considered fate at 04:21   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Let me tell YOU something. Memory is the craziest, most fucked up shit I have ever experienced. Dreaming is up there, but memory is more consistent.

Ordinary World by Duran Duran just came on the radio I am listening to. All of a sudden I am someone else. I am fifteen year old alex. He's sure as fuck not the same person as I am now. So who am I really. Who was I then. Damn.

It feels good, like visiting a friend, and yet painful, as remembering a friend I've lost. Friends should not be so far away. Being tired exacerbates this feeling, I believe. I am tempted to post my paper (which is due on Wed.)

I'm tired and I hate writing papers.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: