This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20021204   

Alex considered fate at 21:35   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
OK. E.r.p. I understand. This is a noble, and potentially healthy venture. You're right . . . all of a sudden I feel a little bit more part of a group. I am part of e.r.p. I am powerful. Do we have a mechanism such that other people could join? Perhaps they have to present themselves to one of us personally, and declare their dedication to the cause. Dude, why the fuck doesn't Frost join? he does nothing all day long. Think about it, oh noble founder of the E.r.p blog.

I feel better now than I did yesterday. Sorry for calling e.r.p a piece of shit. I didn't mean it; reading over it, the humor was perhaps not as visible as I had wanted. I am interested in what you present about reading rambling. interesting.

So, what you're saying is, everything that I write on E.r.p is justified? The masses who are not reading E.r.p will generally ignore anything that they find boring . . . ? fantastic.

gonna eat food now. later.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: