This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030131   

Michael considered fate at 12:19   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

Flax Oil

Day 1

Bouyea-Fassett Whole Wheat bread, honey, and peanut butter

January 30th, 2003 Day 1
I applied a layer of oil to a piece of whole wheat bread, covered it in peanut butter and a layer of clover honey, and downed it. Sleep deprivation continues - may cause experiment contamination.

subject's notes: The oil soaked through the bread a bit and I was treated to my first real taste of the oil.. odd.. but okay. Girls called. Girls invited. Boy went out. Very tired boy, once again, did not fill my cup 'o sleep.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: