This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030127   

Michael considered fate at 22:30   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
> girls suck

I said

Yes, they do,

She said, continuing...

I am very aware of the fact that women are for the most part empty models of their mothers, incapable of constructing original thought and if they are capable then they are way over the top about it, like they should get some sort of award for it....oops... shouldn't be slamming my own sex...but you don't know the twits I have to deal with here.....


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: