This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030123   

Michael considered fate at 17:33   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I am trying very hard to make up for lost time. 4.3 billion years of lost time. Or is it 7,000? Well, depends on what crackpot you ask I suppose but what I really mean is I've neglected my audience (yes, you.. the only one that comes here. You know who you are). I will, unfortunately, neglect you again. This is life and the way it rolls and bounces down that slippery slope of time. But for the time being I am back. Rejoice. Amen.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: