This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030123   

Michael considered fate at 11:26   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I have been commissioned. I am not sure I have ever been commissioned before, so yippee for me. It's a short story. Flat rate. I couldn't swing charge-by-the-word rate but I guess I gotta prove myself first. The commission, like many, has stipulations:

1) The main character must be a female

2) The main character has a fully-functional sixth finger on her left hand

3) The main character is Irish

4) The main character's father is dead

For all of you who don't want to pay by the word you can check out my writing page. Not much there but hell, you can get something for free.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: