This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030129   

Michael considered fate at 10:25   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I will go downtown today and look at an overpriced INTOWN, Lg. Studio W/Sleeping Loft, incls. prkg/Utilities. And by overpriced, you have no idea.

I will entertain the thought of being a 20-something - of spending money like it's water and running a credit card debt and thinking it's normal.

I will become art deco in my Lg. Studio w/Sleeping Loft. I will throw up colors like your crazy aunt in a junior high art class. I will have ugly plastic-molded chairs - but really art deco ugly plastic-molded chairs - in orange.

I will quit my job and do free-lance writing for fringe publications and elicit financial help from my parents and call myself independant and alive! I will drink Starbucks coffee at $3 a cup.

I will pretend.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: