This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030127   

Michael considered fate at 18:03   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm a cheap bastard but maybe you aren't? Go toss Tony a bone. Help him buy a car. Heck, it's only $10... and $10 of good advertising, really, right on his site..

Another thing. I just read some very old comments. It was great fun cause, for one, I didn't know I had any. For another, there was some girl in there bitching about me downing on her site for being bland, or boring.. or whatever it was. I just think that's funny. It cracks me up. With this whole blogging thing, you know, you're supposed to cross-post and reference and soft link and.. permalink? Yah. Oh my, I'm giddy already. Maybe I need to dive into this whole blogging culture. Really participate, you know? I always had a problem managing that in real life.. maybe I can make it in a pseudo-online fake community?

Heh. Maybe not.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: