This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030123   

Alex considered fate at 02:58   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Nothin, huh? oh well. The whole idea of killing time is pretty interesting to me . . . Because it's more like time is killing you than anything else. That's some funny shit about ways to die; did you write that? Writing a lecture about language. Been here for a fucking long time. I slept through my classes today. I have poison oak. Didn't get to bed until real late. Poison oak - sucks. The funny thing is that I was hiking like two weeks ago . . . What the fuck is it doing soiling my poor epidermis now? That frogger game is the assiest game I have ever played. I really can't imagine how long those people must have played that analicious video game to get those high scores.

I'm fucking behind in school. Everything I was typing got erased just now, and it didn't even bother me. I just wrote it again. I remember every last fucking thing I said. What now, computer. Anwyay, like I was saying, I'm fucking behind in school, because I slept through the whole day. But really, that's just a symptom. The major problem is piano. I am playing like two fucking hours a day. What the fuck!? I don't have time for that . . . But I am learning to play new orleans boogie. Dr. John and professor longhair style. It seems to me that I am a completely obsessive personality. All I really want to do all day is play piano, just as last year it was frisbee. Damn. Where has the motivation for frisbee gone? I sure don't know, but I haven't really picked up a disc in weeks. Obsessions that just replace each other. In the food domain, I am setting myself up for a seitan obsession.

Hope that frost becomes an umpire. That would be cool. Fuck. I have two homeworks in Statistics that are now late. The worst thing is that my roommate handed them all in on the last day of class last quarter, and wasn't penalized. Now I have no fear, except that one does homework for a reason . . .

We are talking in my theory of mind class about how there is no such thing as mind, or consciousness. There is no such thing as ' to understand.' The analogy between the human brain and a computer is not so much of an analogy as an explanation. AI is not a thing of science fiction for long, says I. You are in the right field, except your 5 K a year will make it all the harder more you to return to school now. Or maybe not. Maybe it will decrease the time that you need to reach whatever principle level you have set to assuage your investment need. later


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: