This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030123   

Michael considered fate at 11:39   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Soooooooo preeetty.

I am a lucky boy. I will try and make full use of this machine as my artistic platform. Excuse me if that includes some coding as I think there is some art in that as well. Just one humble farmer's opinion.

Did you know! There is a very usable Speech Recognition system built into Mac OS X which allows task switching, application loading, file saving/loading, and various other things through simple spoken commands.

"Computer, Open Internet Explorer"

You can also give your computer a name with which it will recognize the start of a command. I resisted the attempt to name it Hal and went with Riley for an Alien reference. Plus, we all know that McGill Riley was a cutie.

Riley, What time is it?

It's 11:39 AM

Thank you, Riley

*grin*


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: