This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030127   

Michael considered fate at 10:17   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Unless I am so much mistaken,
All the good rhymes have been taken.
But I will express,
Nonetheless
Why my poor brain now is achin'.

I sit at computer and write
Composing long into the night.
My intellect dumb,
My senses gone numb
As for sanity (meekly) I fight.

So excuse my most atrophied wit
For hard have I chomped at the bit.
And when I touch
The keyboard this much
I feel that my brains turn to shit.


Voila.
alex


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: