This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030123   

Michael considered fate at 17:48   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Would it be better to have posts in chronological order per day? That way you would read earlier ones first.. like a journal. As it is now you just see the most recent first. I can't decide what I prefer. Please let me know? Thanks. Pals.

01/24/2003 10:14 AM Update: Look... Pals... Buddies. The little 'C!' there? That's the comment link. When you click it, a window pops up. It's kind of like all these other websites out there that I know you are using. I know you people are familiar with the world wide web and links and how they work and that you shouldn't double-click them like my dad always tries to do but I digress. Click the link. Once. Enter a comment. You don't even need to enter your email or anything. Make up a really good name instead. I use 'g.u.n.g.e' cause I try to be cool a lot, even though I am not. If necessity is the mother of invention than motivation is.. uhh... motivation is the mother of things getting done. yah. So get off your ass already and leave a comment that addresses your deepest darkest desires with respect to this wedsite and it's chronological order. You like order, doncha? You're not one of those crazy anarchists, are yah? You're not dropping cigarette buts in my coffee when I'm not looking are yah? You cheeky monkey. I saw that. I saw that. Are you lookin at me website?

Sometimes... occasionally... Friday's *do* suck.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: