This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030219   

Michael considered fate at 17:03   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Alex Schwartz is off in Cali, at UCSB.. He's not playing as much frisbee as he should be because he's into the New Orleans piano playing lately. As obsessive as ever. Sounds kinda kosher, if you ask me.

I was thinking.. Everyone is always asking me what everyone else is up to. I was thinking.. maybe I should have a list on here - a list of every person I can think of and where they are and what they are up to. And as I think of more people, I just add them.. and eventually maybe they can add to it themselves.. and eventually, well, who knows?

But I like the idea of a big list that tracks everyone and what they are doing.

Like me.. it would maybe say "Still in Portland, working for the same company. Roommate Matt moved out and so is in transition looking for a replacement" The same sorta thing you would say if someone asked you "what's mike up to?"

But it would be interesting because it would contain only my perception of what everyone is up to and where they are - not actually the truth.. until the called me or told me. And maybe, who knows, if it got bigger, maybe it could list different people's perceptions of where people are.. and you could see rumors propogating.. and

Okay. Maybe I should just make a list.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: