This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030212   

Alex considered fate at 02:39   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Damn. It's been a long fucking time since I posted. So, here's the story. It turns out there's some undergrad that tries to be the lap dog of my dept. chair. She's a real cool professor, and all her students hate him. He's a little off, but nothing too serious. Then, the blog. Someone, they must have been looking for it, finds his website (at blogspot) and he's got every interaction with her posted. BIZZARE as fuck!

Now I'm paranoid, because I feel perhaps he's taperecording lab meeting and shit. Damn. It is pretty fucking wierd. the dark side of the blog.

I can only slightly support your rant about evolution, God, and the meaning of life. I like the part about communicating. I think that indeed much of the good one can do in the world comes down to the ideas that you can leave behind. The positive communicating you did. But I don't think it's this that modern society fucksup. In fact, I am believing more and more that my tree hugging, back to nature fantasy is based in bullshit. Things were probably pretty terrible back then: 25 % of men died due to murder or war, infant mortality was through the roof. So, there are some problems, like social isolation, but the truth is, those can be combatted. The meaning of life? None, as far as I am concerned. No lasting meaning, as once your dead . . . not even your genes will remember you.

Though it seems to me like I am taking a view of life that learning is very much integrated with my meaning.

Listen, I'm as tired as FUCK. Who is the Minx? she reminds me of kim valenta. I wll start smoking more dope as soon as my classes lighten up. It's funny that the dull dude got custed. Hah. Damn, I'm miserable at the moment, but things in general continue well. Flax oil every day motherfucker. I would say I'm 9 days straight at least. My little brother is taking it too.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: