This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030227   

Michael considered fate at 15:47   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
File this under the Legalized Crime Department.

Here is a copy of your GEICO Indemnity rate quote to hang on to.

Total Premium: $1301.10 for a 6 month policy.

ASSfucks. Bleeders. Legalized Crime. Sounds more like Indentured than Indemnity.

Progressive quotes me (a still ungodly amount of) $703

This car is 10 years old people. 10 years old The car was made when I was 14... And they want me to pay $1400 a year? In a year I will have paid more in three years of insurance what the car is fully worth in the first place.

Legalized Crime


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: