This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030201   

Michael considered fate at 19:27   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

Flax Oil

Day 2

Bouyea-Fassett Whole Wheat bread, honey, and peanut butter

January 31th, 2003 Day 2
I applied a layer of oil to a piece of whole wheat bread, only this time I spilled a lot and got the bottle covered in oil. I covered it in peanut butter and a layer of clover honey, and downed it just like last time.

subject's notes: Plans to Stay up to ridiculus hour in order to prepare for all night smelting excursion on the Kennebec. Sleep is of no consequence, I declare.. as I read NYTimes bit on sleep disorders. Wackos.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: