This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030204   

Michael considered fate at 11:36   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

Flax Oil

Day 5

Bouyea-Fassett Whole Wheat bread, honey, and peanut butter

Feb. 3rd, 2003 Day 5
Same old same old - feel better? Not sure. It has been said, recently, that one should consume mass quantities of broccoli as well as flax seed oil - 3 or 4 times a week in fact. This i can do. I will begin immediately.

subject's notes: I'm still tired. I still don't sleep enough. I still am not sure about this. I will still give it a go. I will finish the bottle.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: