This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030220   

Michael considered fate at 16:13   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
HTML makes me angry.

VRML makes me even more angry.

I see the acronym XML and my level of rage goes through the roof.

JSP, ASP, CHTML, RSS, CSS, WML, XHTML, VBScript (shudder).. it's all so.. infuriating. Does anyone feel my pain? The rash that is parsed and formatted and colored text?

It's so completely insane it makes me want to drive my head through a brick wall. I know no one gives a rats ass why I think the world is slowly walking backwards with all this mish-mash of web-innovation so I'll save my breath now for the eventual scream of pure ecstacy that will be unleashed from my lips as I throw myself towards certain death off some appropriately high tower.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: