This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030225   

Alex considered fate at 21:02   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I like the Natalie post (who is she?), but I really enjoyed the Ross diversion . . . it was excellent. It not only gave all the readers an insight into Ross, and you, it was also very ambiguous what that insight was. The heel of my foot is starting to hurt pretty bad. I was biking two bikes home this afternoon, and it was too slow to ghost-ride, so I picked one of them up and rested it on my handlebars. I wish I would have taken a picture. Well, it was going great until I got a little nervous passing this one girl that didn't look like she was giving me enough room, and I started to wobble, and I dropped the one bike and went over the handlebars of the one I was riding. Luckily, all that happened was that I banged my knee and landed hard on my bare foor (my sandle having flown off).

By the way, I have a bunch of hospital pacifiers that you could send to Ross. In light of his pacifier comment, it would be funny, but, then again, perhaps he'll read this.

Yesterday, or perhaps the day before, I was looking at my lemon tree getting ready to flower, and I had a thought. It was, "no other species worries." Lemon trees sure as fuck don't worry. And herons, herons don't worry. And even some humans don't worry. I decided that I will do my damnedest to be among those living things that doesn't worry. I think you buying a boat, and my sailing on it with you would be a good excursion down that path.

Perhaps as a result of the latter, I had an amazing day today. I decided not to go to the lab meeting that I am not required to attend, and instead go surfing. Sharon picked me up, we went to the beach together, and she read and I surfed. I will post a picture of her perhaps on my site. She is fucking gorgeous. I'm really pleased about that whole deal. She recently found out that she will be in Utah next year, starting in August.

I've been reading some of the blogs you have linked to. It was interesting, I was reading some of them, and the feeling (or the imagined feeling) of what it would be like to live those people's lives creeped in. Often, when I get that feeling, or even nostalgia for how I used to feel, like for example in the winter of first year, or the summer of our graduation, I desire not to lose hold of it. Because it feels good, even if it feel sad. More than good, it feels like there is a momentary potential to live an experience other than the one that I am living now. I also believe that this is a fantasy, and that one cannot actually ever get somewhere else. Luckily, I'm pretty ok with where I am now. Although I haven't necessarily been for a while. I think this anxiety decision will serve me well. I keep a journal, but, I'm starting to dig this blog, too. I should write more often.

I was surprised by your endorsement of the leonardo flick. I never would have considered seeing it if not for your post . . .

You know what I need? More friends that are girls. You've always been up on me by large factor in that . . .


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: