This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030225   

Michael considered fate at 11:40   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
A late night message from the Natalie

I am at the beach...pacific coast this week

Oh yah? How's it going out there?

we had to fight with a pack of angry, hungry iguanas for a spot on the beach...

Sounds violent.

after five hours they won their spot back and we headed out...couldn't handle it anymore.. they know how to put the pressure on...and you can hit those things with sticks...they just come back for more...reminds me of some guys I have dated...

Tell me about it. So what now?

there is an invasion of crickets in my hotel room...

That sucks. Must be a bitch to sleep in all that noise.

better than cockroaches...

Amen to that, sista.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: