This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030219   

Michael considered fate at 10:28   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Matt is out of the apartment and it is CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. It has never been so clean for so long. It's, dare I say, brilliantly clean. I spent all day Sunday last week cleaning my room and it's SPOTLESS. You can see the floor. All of it. It's wonderful. It will last, oh, perhaps two more weeks.

The (potential) new roommate is Gaylon. Not Gaylord at least.

Shit..that reminds me. Two days ago I had a severe dream. I usually don't even have dreams. Someone called me out of the blue and said "Your dad is dead - he was in a car accident".. and, well, that sort of sucked.. and while I was trying to process that someone else called and said "Your mom died in _another_ car crash". So I spent the rest of the dream trying to wrap my brain around the idea that my parents were gone - for good - and I hadn't been able to say "goodbye"..


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: